(Sickle-leaved Holly Fern) Cyrtomium devexiscapulae is an unusual, spreading evergreen fern with eye-catching green fronds divided into twisted segments.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Cyrtomium devexiscapulae is an unusual, spreading evergreen fern with eye-catching green fronds divided into twisted segments. . This is a a superb fern for a shady spot or woodland planting.
Most suited to a position in partial or heavy shade and can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Light, dappled or heavy shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Cyrtomium devexiscapulae grows to be a small to medium sized clump forming fern.
- Height: up to 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: up to 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- To grow in a pot, Rare and Unusual
- On sale!