Crocosmia 'Orange Pekoe'
(Montbretia) New to us, Crocosmia 'Orange Pekoe' is a clump forming perennial with masses of bright orange-red flowers in mid to late summer.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
New to us, Crocosmia 'Orange Pekoe' is a clump forming perennial with masses of bright orange-red flowers in mid to late summer. The flowers are red tinged at the tips. Upright lance shaped, mid green leaves.
Although it will tolerate a little shade best flower display once established will be seen in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with upright flower stems.
- Height: up to 60 - 80 cm (2 1/2 ft)
- Spread: 30 cm (1 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot, Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November)