- On sale!
Crocosmia x 'Emily Mckenzie'
(Montbretia) A beautiful perennial, Crocosmia x crocosmiiflora 'Emily Mckenzie' has sprays of bright crimson & orange funnel-shaped flowers in late summer.
Free delivery for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Scottish Highlands . We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard with Sagepay (Opayo)
A beautiful perennial, Crocosmia x crocosmiiflora 'Emily Mckenzie' has sprays of bright crimson & orange funnel-shaped flowers in late summer. These flowers stand out well against the lance-shaped, bright green leaves.
Best display of flowers will be seen if planted in a position with plenty of sun.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August - September
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with upright flower stems.
- Height: up to 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 30 cm (1 ft)
- Notes: The stems of Crocosmia x crocosmiiflora 'Emily Mckenzie' can be cut to produce eye-catching cut flowers in late summer. Mature plants can be divided in the spring and replanted as required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering in Summer, To grow in a pot, Flowering in Autumn