Cotoneaster cooperi 'Nicolette'
(Cotoneaster) New to us Cotoneaster cooperi 'Nicolette' grows to be a lovely, graceful evergreen shrub with an excellent display of colourful berries late in the year.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands
New to us Cotoneaster cooperi 'Nicolette' grows to be a lovely, graceful evergreen shrub with an excellent display of colourful berries late in the year. Clusters of small white flowers in late spring/early summer are followed by masses of long lasting bright berries in autumn and winter. These beries are popular with birds.
Suitable for sum or shade but best fruit display once established will be seen if planted in a sunny position..
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Medium sized, spreading shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Shade, Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Fruit - Ornamental, Suitable for Containers, Evergreen, Screening/Hedge