Cotoneaster sherriffii 'Highlight'
(Tibetan Cotoneaster) Native to parts of Tibet, Cotoneaster sherriffii 'Highlight' is a semi-evergreen shrub grown for its fantastic late summer/early autumn colour, with masses of long lasting, salmon-pink berries once established.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Native to parts of Tibet, Cotoneaster sherriffii 'Highlight' is a semi-evergreen shrub grown for its fantastic late summer/early autumn colour, with masses of long lasting, salmon-pink berries once established. The leaves are dark green and glossy, sometimes showing purple tints in autumn and winter.
Cotoneaster sherriffii 'Highlight' is a tough, reliable shrub suitable for dry shade and it also can be grown in numbers as an effective low hedge.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Medium sized, spreading, ground cover shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Notes: This plant is also known as Cotoneaster conspicuus 'Highlight'
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Fruit - Ornamental, Screening/Hedge, Wildlife Friendly - Birds