- On sale!
Cotoneaster sherriffii 'Highlight'
(Tibetan Cotoneaster) Native to parts of Tibet, Cotoneaster sherriffii 'Highlight' is a semi-evergreen shrub grown for its fantastic late summer/early autumn colour, with masses of long lasting, salmon-pink berries once established.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Native to parts of Tibet, Cotoneaster sherriffii 'Highlight' is a semi-evergreen shrub grown for its fantastic late summer/early autumn colour, with masses of long lasting, salmon-pink berries once established. The leaves are dark green and glossy, sometimes showing purple tints in autumn and winter.
Cotoneaster sherriffii 'Highlight' is a tough, reliable shrub suitable for dry shade and it also can be grown in numbers as an effective low hedge.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Medium sized, spreading, ground cover shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Notes: This plant is also known as Cotoneaster conspicuus 'Highlight'
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Fruit - Ornamental, Screening/Hedge, Good for Wildlife (Birds)
- On sale!