(Smokebush) A lovely deciduous shrub, Cotinus 'Grace' has plumes of pale pink, smoke-like flowers in summer and purple-tinged leaves which turn dramatic shades of red and orange in autumn before falling.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A lovely deciduous shrub, Cotinus 'Grace' has plumes of pale pink, smoke-like flowers in summer and purple-tinged leaves which turn dramatic shades of red and orange in autumn before falling.
Excellent choice of shrub for summer and autumn interest with best leaf colour seen when planted in a warm, sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Cotinus 'Grace' grows to be a large rounded shrub (can be pruned if required).
- Height: up to 4 m (13 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft).
- Pruning: In smaller gardens, Cotinus 'Grace' can be pruned back hard in March each year to encourage fresh new growth and reduce the end size.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall), Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot, Leaf Colour - Purple/Red
You might also like