Correa reflexa var. nummulariifolia
New to us, Correa reflexa var. nummulariifolia is a unusual and slow growing, low evergreen shrub native to Tasmania with rounded, rough light grey-green leaves and nodding pale yellow flowers in late Winter to Spring.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
New to us, Correa reflexa var. nummulariifolia is a unusual and slow growing, low evergreen shrub native to Tasmania with rounded, rough light grey-green leaves and nodding pale yellow flowers in late winter to Spring.
Slow growing and not for instant gratification. This plant is somewhat hardy and requires a warm, sunny position sheltered from cold winds. Not at all suitable for cold exposed areas.
- Position: Sheltered in full sun.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, acid soil.
- Hardiness: Correa reflexa var. nummulariifolia requires protection from cold winter winds and frost in most gardens and usually grows better in warmer southern parts of the U.K.
- Flowering Period: December to May.
- Flower Colour: Pale yellow
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit:Correa reflexa var. nummulariifolia will grow to be a low, spreading shrub.
- Height: 40 - 60 cm (1 - 2 ft).
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft).
- Please be aware that Correa reflexa var. nummulariifolia can be a fickle and difficult plant in a cold winter or if planted in a poor position. As such, it is not covered by our guarantee.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Evergreen, To grow in a pot, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Winter (December - February), Rare and Unusual
- On sale!