(Mountain Correa) Native to Australia, Correa lawrenceana is a handsome evergreen shrub with rounded greyish-green leaves and pendulous pale greenish-yellow flowers in Spring.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Native to Australia, Correa lawrenceana is a handsome evergreen shrub with rounded greyish-green leaves and pendulous pale greenish-yellow flowers in Spring. The stems are reddish-brown in colour.
Slow growing and not for instant gratification. This plant requires a warm, sunny position sheltered from cold winds. Not at all suitable for cold exposed areas.
- Position: Sheltered in full sun.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Somewhat tender. Correa lawrenceana requires protection from cold winter winds and frost in most gardens and usually grows better in warmer southern parts of the U.K. Protect in cold weather!
- Flowering Period: February to May.
- Flower Colour: Pale greenish-yellow
- Rate of Growth: Slow.will grow to be a medium sized, uprught shrub in the UK, possibly larger in very mild areas..
- Habit: Correa lawrenceana will grow to be a medium sized shrub in the UK, possibly larger in very mild areas.
- Height: 1.2 - 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft).
- Spread: 1.4 - 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Please be aware that Correa lawrenceana can be a fickle and difficult plant in a cold winter or if planted in a poor position. As such, it is not covered by our guarantee.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m), Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Acid, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Suitable for Containers, Flowers in Spring, Rare and Unusual