Cornus stolonifera 'Flaviramea'
40(Dogwood) An old favourite, Cornus stolonifera 'Flaviramea' is a branching shrub with handsome, mustard yellow-green bare stems in winter. 0
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
An old favourite, Cornus stolonifera 'Flaviramea' is a branching shrub with handsome, mustard yellow-green bare stems in winter. Dark green summer leaves with yellow tints in autumn as they fall.
Ideal for planting in groups for winter interest and it looks particularly good next to streams and ponds.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Cornus stolonifera 'Flaviramea' grows to be a medium sized, branching shrub.
- Height: 2.5 m (8 ft) if left unpruned.
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft) if left unpruned.
- Pruning: In our opinion, this plant is most attractive if pruned hard to about 30 - 40 cm above the ground early each spring. This will prevent it getting to large and rejuvenate the plant so the bright coloured stems appear each year.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Windy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Ornamental Bark