Ginkgo biloba 'Globus'
(Compact Maidenhair Tree) Compact and rounded, shrubby Ginkgo with lovely lobed, almost crenelated leaves which are bight green, turning vivid shades of yellow before falling in autumn.
Supplied Size: 3L pots (approx 4 - 5 years old, 40 - 50 cm tall)
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
Compact and rounded, shrubby Ginkgo with lovely lobed, almost crenelated leaves which are bight green, turning vivid shades of yellow before falling in autumn.
Ginkgo biloba 'Globus' is a small rounded shrub suitable for even the smallest of gardens. It is also very suitable for growing in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Globus' grows to be a small rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Notes: Ginkgo biloba 'Globus' is very slow growing and will take many years to reach the above height and spread.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot
You might also like