Ginkgo biloba 'Globus'
(Compact Maidenhair Tree) Compact and rounded, shrubby Ginkgo with lovely lobed, almost crenelated leaves which are bight green, turning vivid shades of yellow before falling in autumn.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Compact and rounded, shrubby Ginkgo with lovely lobed, almost crenelated leaves which are bight green, turning vivid shades of yellow before falling in autumn.
Ginkgo biloba 'Globus' is a small rounded shrub suitable for even the smallest of gardens. It is also very suitable for growing in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Globus' grows to be a small rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Notes: Ginkgo biloba 'Globus' is very slow growing and will take many years to reach the above height and spread.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- To grow in a pot, Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant
You might also like