Parthenocissus tricuspidata 'Lowii'
(Boston Ivy or Virginian creeper) Lovely and deciduous, woody climbing plant with small, bright green leaves which turn vivid, lipstick-red in the autumn before falling.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Lovely and deciduous, woody climbing plant with small, bright green leaves which turn vivid, lipstick-red in the autumn before falling. Parthenocissus tricuspidata 'Lowii' is an excellent climbing plant for brightening up a bare house wall, fence or growing over an old tree or building.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Parthenocissus tricuspidata 'Lowii' grows to be a large self-clinging climbing plant.
- Height: 10 - 15 m (32 - 50 ft) if left unpruned.
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft)
- Notes: Parthenocissus tricuspidata 'Lowii' can be grown as an unusual, vigorous and ornamental ground cover plant in an area with plenty of available space.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Large (4m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour