A beautiful large flowered Clematis with masses of pale pink flowers surrounded by a dark pink margin in early summer.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A beautiful large flowered Clematis with masses of pale pink flowers surrounded by a dark pink margin in early summer. Can have a secondary flower display in early autumn. Dark green summer leaves.
Best flower display once established when grown against a sunny wall or fence.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May/June & September
- Flower Colour: Pale pink with a dark pink margin.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clematis 'Omoshiro' grows to be a small to medium sized, scrambling climber.
- Height: up to 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- Pruning: Gently prune Clematis 'Omoshiro' in early spring to remove any dead or damaged stems.
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Small (less than 2.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Flowers in Spring