Clematis 'Fuyu-no-tabi' is a small yet beautiful climber covered with masses of delicate white flowers with maroon coloured anthers in early to mid summer.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Clematis 'Fuyu-no-tabi' is a small yet beautiful climber covered with masses of delicate white flowers with maroon coloured anthers in early to mid summer. The best flush of flowers is usually in early summer followed by single flowers appearing later on.
Clematis 'Fuyu-no-tabi' is an excellent climber for many positions but is particularly suitable for growing up trellis or wires against a sunny wall or fence.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Flower Colour: White.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small, scrambling Clematis.
- Height: up to 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- Pruning: Remove any damaged stems in late winter or early spring and cut remaining stems back to just above the highest pair of strong buds.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Small (under 10 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
- On sale!