An eye-catching small climber, Clematis 'Andromeda' is covered with masses of white flowers with a pink bar appearing in early to mid summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An eye-catching small climber, Clematis 'Andromeda' is covered with masses of white flowers with a pink bar appearing in early to mid summer. The flowers can be double initially with a secondary flush of usually single flowers appearing later on.
Clematis 'Andromeda' is an excellent climber for many positions but is particularly suitable for growing up trellis or wires against a sunny wall or fence.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - September.
- Flower Colour: White & pink.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small, scrambling Clematis.
- Height: up to 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- Pruning: Remove any damaged stems in late winter or early spring and cut remaining stems back to just above the highest pair of strong buds.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Small (under 10 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)
You might also like