Clematis 'Kakio' (also known as Pink Champagne) is covered with masses of large, deep rose pink, star-shaped flowers appearing in early summer.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Clematis 'Kakio' (also known as Pink Champagne) is covered with masses of large, deep rose pink, star-shaped flowers appearing in early summer. A secondary flush of flowers can be seen in late summer or early Autumn.
Clematis 'Kakio' is an excellent climber for many positions but is particularly suitable for growing up trellis or wires against a sunny wall or fence.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June + August- September.
- Flower Colour: Rose pink with a violet bar.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small, scrambling Clematis.
- Height: up to 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- Pruning: Remove any damaged stems in late winter or early spring and cut remaining stems back to just above the highest pair of strong buds.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Small (under 10 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)