Clematis montana 'Elizabeth'
Clematis montana 'Elizabeth' is a vigorous climber with masses of scented, pale-pink flowers in late spring which stand out well against the dark green leaves.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Clematis montana 'Elizabeth' is a vigorous climber with masses of scented, pale-pink flowers in late spring which stand out well against the dark green leaves. An ideal choice of climber for growing on a large trellis, covering walls or fences and being grown through established trees.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: Pale pink
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Large, scrambling climber. This requires support and will not self-cling.
- Height: 8 m (26 ft)
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- Pruning: It is usually not necessary to prune this Clematis hard but remove any dead/damaged stems or trim to size after flowering.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)
You might also like