A lovely climber, Clematis 'Yukikomachi' is smothered with very pale lavender flowers with greenish stamen flowers in early summer.
Enter code autumn75 at checkout for 10% off plants on orders over £75 (web only)
Priority 1 - 2 day courier delivery service also available *Surcharges apply for Northern Scotland, Highlands & Islands
5% discount on all plants ordered via our website for collection from our nursery.
A lovely climber, Clematis 'Yukikomachi' is smothered with very pale lavender flowers with greenish stamen flowers in early summer. A secondary flush of flowers will appear later in summer.
An excellent climber for many positions but is particularly suitable for growing up trellis or wires against a sunny wall or fence. Also very suitable for growing in a container.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - August.
- Flower Colour: Pale lavender.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small, scrambling Clematis.
- Height: up to 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- Pruning: Remove any damaged stems in late winter or early spring and cut remaining stems back to just above the highest pair of strong buds.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Small (less than 2.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer