A lovely climber, Clematis 'Yukikomachi' is smothered with very pale lavender flowers with greenish stamen flowers in early summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A lovely climber, Clematis 'Yukikomachi' is smothered with very pale lavender flowers with greenish stamen flowers in early summer. A secondary flush of flowers will appear later in summer.
An excellent climber for many positions but is particularly suitable for growing up trellis or wires against a sunny wall or fence. Also very suitable for growing in a container.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - August.
- Flower Colour: Pale lavender.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small, scrambling Clematis.
- Height: up to 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- Pruning: Remove any damaged stems in late winter or early spring and cut remaining stems back to just above the highest pair of strong buds.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Small (under 10 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like