Caryopteris x clandonensis 'Kew Blue'
(Bluebeard) A hardy and deciduous shrub, Caryopteris x clandonensis 'Kew Blue' has toothed grey-green leaves and clusters of dark blue flowers in late summer and early autumn.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A hardy and deciduous shrub, Caryopteris x clandonensis 'Kew Blue' has toothed grey-green leaves and clusters of dark blue flowers in late summer and early autumn. The flowers appear on the tips of the stems and are popular with bees and butterflies.
Caryopteris x clandonensis 'Kew Blue' is an excellent small shrub for growing in a sunny border or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Flower Colour: Blue.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Caryopteris x clandonensis 'Kew Blue' grows to be a small spreading shrub.
- Height: 1 m (3 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), To grow in a pot, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like