Campanula glomerata 'Alba'
(White Clustered Bellflower) A beautiful perennial, Campanula glomerata 'Alba' has very pretty clusters of bell-shaped, white flowers atop its stems in mid summer.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A beautiful perennial, Campanula glomerata 'Alba' has very pretty clusters of bell-shaped, white flowers atop its stems in mid summer. These flowers contrast well with the lush, dark green leaves and are popular with bees and butterflies.
Campanula glomerata 'Alba' is a superb choice of herbaceous plant for informal flower beds and cottage gardens.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Campanula glomerata 'Alba' grows to be a clump forming perennial with upright flower stems.
- Height: up to 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 100 cm (3 ft)
- Notes: Cut Campanula glomerata 'Alba' back after flowering to encourage a secondary flush of flowers. Divide established clumps every 3 or 4 years, removing the old parts and replanting the vigorous young sections.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium, Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies)