- Sold Out
Camellia japonica 'Lovelight'
A beautiful evergreen shrub, Camellia japonica 'Lovelight' has showy, large, semi-double white flowers and golden stamen in spring.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
You can also order by calling our office on 01530 413700
A beautiful shrub, Camellia japonica 'Lovelight' has showy, large, semi-double white flowers and golden stamen in spring. These flowers can help give a cheerful feel to a garden in early spring when most other plants are bare. This is an evergreen plant and the leaves are dark green and glossy.
Camellia japonica 'Lovelight' is an excellent shrub for border planting and is also suitable for growing in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Neutral or preferably acid soil. In chalky areas this can be grown in a large container with ericaceous compost.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - April.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Camellia japonica 'Lovelight' grows to be a medium sized or eventually large shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Pruing: Prune to shape if required after flowering but before new growth begins in spring.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features