Camellia japonica 'Frosty Morn'
An evergreen shrub with dark green, glossy leaves and a handsome display of large, double white flowers in mid spring.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An evergreen shrub with dark green, glossy leaves and a handsome display of large, double white flowers in mid spring. A specimen of Camellia japonica 'Frosty Morn' has been planted in a reasonably dark and shaded area of our arboretum and the white flowers are quite striking against the otherwise dark green background plants.
Superb spring flowering form which can be grown in a large pot or container if required!
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Neutral or preferably acid soil. In chalky areas this can be grown in a large container with ericaceous compost.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: Feb - April.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Camellia japonica 'Frosty Morn' grows to be a medium to large shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Notes: Prune to shape if required after flowering but before new growth begins in spring.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall), Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Winter (December - February), To grow in a pot
You might also like