Camellia japonica 'Brushfield Yellow'
Camellia japonica 'Brushfield Yellow' is a beautiful evergreen shrub with creamy-yellow, semi-double flowers in late winter or early spring.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 16 - 20 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Camellia japonica 'Brushfield Yellow' is a beautiful evergreen shrub with creamy-yellow, semi-double flowers in late winter or early spring. These charming flowers stand out well against the glossy, dark green leaves. A colourful addition to a flowering border!
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Neutral or preferably acid soil. In chalky areas this can be grown in a large container with ericaceous compost.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - April.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Camellia japonica 'Brushfield Yellow' grows to be a medium sized or eventually large, rounded shrub
- Height: up to 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Notes: Prune to shape if required after flowering but before new growth begins in spring.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall), Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Winter (December - February), To grow in a pot
You might also like