Camellia japonica 'Brushfield's Yellow'
Camellia japonica 'Brushfield's Yellow' is a beautiful evergreen shrub with creamy-yellow, semi-double flowers in late winter or early spring.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Camellia japonica 'Brushfield's Yellow' is a beautiful evergreen shrub with creamy-yellow, semi-double flowers in late winter or early spring. These charming flowers stand out well against the glossy, dark green leaves. A colourful addition to a flowering border!
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Neutral or preferably acid soil. In chalky areas this can be grown in a large container with ericaceous compost.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - April.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Camellia japonica 'Brushfield's Yellow' grows to be a medium sized or eventually large, rounded shrub
- Height: up to 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Notes: Prune to shape if required after flowering but before new growth begins in spring.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m), Shrub - Large (3m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Acid
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowers in Spring, Flowers in Winter, Suitable for Containers