Camellia x williamsii 'Donation'
Camellia x williamsii 'Donation' is a superb and deservedly popular evergreen shrub with a long lasting display of large, semi-double, pink flowers in spring which stand out well against glossy, dark green leaves.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 16 - 20 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Superb and deservedly popular evergreen shrub with a long lasting display of large, semi-double, pink flowers in spring which stand out well against glossy, dark green leaves. Camellia x williamsii 'Donation' is suitable for growing in a large container of as part of a border in sun or partial shade.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Neutral or preferably acid soil. In chalky areas Camellia x williamsii 'Donation' can be grown in a large container with ericaceous compost.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: Feb - April.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Eventually a large shrub with a rounded habit.
- Height: 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Notes: Prune to shape if required after flowering but before new growth begins in spring.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Winter (December - February), Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), To grow in a pot
You might also like