Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue'
(Butterfly Bush) A compact butterfly bush, Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue' has arching branches with spikes of fragrant pale lilac-blue flowers in summer and lance-shaped, grey-green leaves.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A compact butterfly bush, Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue' has arching branches with spikes of fragrant pale lilac-blue flowers in summer and lance-shaped, grey-green leaves.
Charming, low maintenance garden shrub, Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue' can be pruned hard to size when required and has colourful flowers summer flowers, popular with bees and
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Flower Colour: Pale lilac-blue
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Medium sized branching, rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft) - 2 m ( 6ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Pruning: To encourage flowering and keep a tidy habit, prune Buddleja davidii 'Nanho Blue' back hard to a live bud in February or March.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), To grow in a pot
You might also likeNew Price Each £16.95
New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £22.50New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £9.95
New Price Each £35.00