Bergenia 'Dark Damsel'
(Elephants Ears) New to us, Bergenia 'Dark Damsel' is a clump forming, evergreen perennial with very dark purplish-green, leathery leaves turning plum coloured in the winter.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
New to us, Bergenia 'Dark Damsel' is a clump forming, evergreen perennial with very dark purplish-green, leathery leaves turning plum coloured in the winter. Vivid pink flowers in spring on stems above the foliage.
Best display of foliage colour and flowers will usually be seen if planted in a sunny, well drained position.
- Position: Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Bergenia 'Dark Damsel' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: 40 - 50 cm (1 1/2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), To grow in a pot, Evergreen, Autumn Colour, Leaf Colour - Purple/Red
You might also likeNew Price Each £9.95
New Price Each £9.95New Price Each £15.00
New Price Each £65.00
New Price Each £17.50New Price Each £35.00