Berberis thunbergii 'Coral'
(Dwarf Barberry) New to us, Berberis 'Coral' is a slow growing, dwarf shrub with vivid coral red summer leaves edged with a slender golden ring.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
New to us, Berberis 'Coral' is a slow growing, dwarf shrub with vivid red summer leaves edged with a slender golden ring. Young leaves in spring have a particularly strong colour. Established plant have a bushy, rounded habit.
Best foliage colour will be seen if planted in a sunny position. Will grow well in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Berberis thunbergii 'Coral' grows to be a compact, rounded shrub.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 80 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Foliage - Purple/Red, Suitable for Containers