Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Robin Hill'
(Snowy mespilus) Known as a superb and reliable small garden tree with year round interest, Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Robin Hill' has clusters of pink buds which open into pretty pale pink flowers in spring.
Free delivery for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Scottish Highlands .
with Sagepay (Opayo) our website payment provider
Known as a superb and reliable small garden tree with year round interest, Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Robin Hill' has clusters of pink buds which open into pretty pale pink flowers in spring. These flowers then fade to white before falling and on an established tree are followed by edible berries in June - August.
The young leaves are an attractive bronze colour when they first emerge, darkening to a lush green in late spring and summer. In the autumn they turning vivid shades or orange / deep-red before falling.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil. This plant will have more intense autumn colour when planted in slightly acid soils.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Amelanchier x grandiflora 'Robin Hill' grows to be a small tree with a dense, upright crown.
- Height: up to 6 - 8 m (20 - 26 ft)
- Spread: 4 m (13 ft)
- Notes: This tree is very ornamental and gives interest from spring until autumn each year. Also, this is a slightly more vigorous tree than the other Amelanchier listed on our website.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Flowering in Spring
Frequently Purchased WithNo products available
Popular PlantsNew Price Each £13.95New Price Each £28.00New Price Each £85.00New Price Each £14.95New Price Each £45.00New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £14.95New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £14.95Regular price £12.95 -10% New Price Each £11.66
Regular price £15.00 -5% New Price Each £14.25
- Reduced price
- On sale!