Aesculus flava 'Vestita'
(Yellow buckeye) A handsome medium sized tree once established, Aesculus flava 'Vestita' has large, upright panicles of pale yellow flowers in May and June.
Free P&P for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A handsome tree, Aesculus flava 'Vestita' has large, upright panicles of pale yellow flowers in May and June. In a good autumn, the lush green leaves turn spectacular shades of yellow, orange and gold before falling.
Aesculus flava 'Vestita' is an excellent buckeye for flowers and autumn colour!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pale yellow
- Rate of Growth: Slow until established then moderate.
- Habit: Aesculus flava 'Vestita' grows to be a medium sized tree with a rounded crown.
- Height: 15 m (50 ft)
- Spread: 10 m (32 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)