Abies koreana 'Silberlocke'
(Korean Fir) An unusual fir with dark green needles arranged in whorls around the branchlets, allowing you to see the beautiful silvery-blue undersides clearly.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
An unusual fir with dark green needles arranged in whorls around the branchlets, allowing you to see the beautiful silvery-blue undersides clearly. Abies koreana 'Silberlocke' also has lovely upright, violet-blue cones which are borne on quite young plants.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow to slow.
- Habit: Eventually a small tree with a compact and pyramidal habit.
- Height: up to 10 m (32 ft).
- Spread: up to 5 m (16 ft).
- Notes: This plant is slow growing, will take many years to reach the above height.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Evergreen, To grow in a pot, Fruit - Ornamental
You might also like