Abies koreana 'Silberlocke'
(Korean Fir) Abies koreana 'Silberlocke' is an unusual, slow growing fir with dark green needles arranged in whorls around the branchlets, allowing you to see the beautiful silvery-blue undersides clearly.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An unusual fir with dark green needles arranged in whorls around the branchlets, allowing you to see the beautiful silvery-blue undersides clearly. Abies koreana 'Silberlocke' also has lovely upright, violet-blue cones which are borne on quite young plants.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Very hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow to slow.
- Habit: Eventually a small tree with a compact and pyramidal habit.
- Height: up to 10 m (32 ft).
- Spread: up to 5 m (16 ft).
- Notes: This plant is slow growing, will take many years to reach the above height.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Evergreen, To grow in a pot, Fruit - Ornamental, Rare and Unusual
You might also like