Helleborus x sternii
(Hellebore) A handsome evergreen hellebore, Helleborus x sternii has glaucous blue-green leaves and creamy-green flowers tinted with pale pink/purple in Spring.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A handsome evergreen hellebore, Helleborus x sternii has glaucous blue-green leaves and creamy-green flowers tinted with pale pink/purple in Spring.
Very attractive when planted in small groups in areas with sun or partial shade.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Most fertile soils preferring alkaline or neutral. Plant with plenty of organic matter.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Shelter from cold winds and protect in severe winters..
- Flowering Period: Feb - April.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial.
- Height: 30 cm (1 ft)
- Spread: 30 - 50 cm 1 - 1 1/2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Winter (December - February)