Zelkova serrata 'Goblin'
(Dwarf Water Elm) An eye-catching dwarf selection, Zelkova serrata 'Goblin' has a compact, upright habit and narrow leaves which turn strong shades of orange or red in autumn.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An eye-catching dwarf selection, Zelkova serrata 'Goblin' has a compact, upright habit and narrow leaves which turn strong shades of orange or red in autumn.
The small size makes Zelkova serrata 'Goblin' ideal for gardens with limited space, rockeries or for growing in a large container. Very slow growing!
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist or well drained, fertile soil. Zelkova serrata 'Goblin' is tolerant of dry soil conditions.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Zelkova serrata 'Goblin' grows to be an extremely dwarf shrub.
- Height: 1 m (3 ft).
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft).
- Notes: Despite the common name, Zelkova serrata 'Goblin' is not really an elm and therefore not attacked by Dutch Elm Disease. This plant is tolerant of atmospheric pollution and windy sites.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot
You might also like