Wisteria floribunda 'Domino'
Wisteria floribunda 'Domino' is a large climber with long, trailing clusters of fragrant, pale-lilac and deep violet, pea-like flowers with a yellow centre in late spring or early summer.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Wisteria floribunda 'Domino' is a large climber with long, trailing clusters of fragrant, pale-lilac and deep violet, pea-like flowers with a yellow centre in late spring or early summer. Reasonably vigorous, it is ideal for climbing up wires or trellis against a sunny wall or fence.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist or well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pale-lilac & violet.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Wisteria floribunda 'Domino' grows to be a large climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: 6 - 8 m (20 - 26 ft)
- Spread: 4 - 6 m (13 - 20 ft)
- Notes: Prolific flowering can be encouraged by pruning the branches of Wisteria floribunda 'Domino' back to create stumpy spurs in August and February.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Large (over 20 ft), Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)
You might also like