Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea'
Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea' is a beautiful hardy, large climber with long, pendant clusters of fragrant, pale-pink, pea-like flowers in early summer.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea' is a beautiful hardy, large climber with long, pendant clusters of fragrant, pale-pink, pea-like flowers in early summer. Reasonably vigorous, it is ideal for climbing up wires or trellis against a sunny wall or fence.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist or well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pale-pink.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea' grows to be a large climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: 6 - 8 m (20 - 26 ft)
- Spread: 4 - 6 m (13 - 20 ft)
- Notes: Prolific flowering can be encouraged by pruning the branches of Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea' back to create stumpy spurs in August and February.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Large (4m+), Climber - Medium (2.5m - 4m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer