Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea'
Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea' is a beautiful hardy, large climber with long, pendant clusters of fragrant, pale-pink, pea-like flowers in early summer.
Free P&P for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea' is a beautiful hardy, large climber with long, pendant clusters of fragrant, pale-pink, pea-like flowers in early summer. Reasonably vigorous, it is ideal for climbing up wires or trellis against a sunny wall or fence.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist or well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pale-pink.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea' grows to be a large climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: 6 - 8 m (20 - 26 ft)
- Spread: 4 - 6 m (13 - 20 ft)
- Notes: Prolific flowering can be encouraged by pruning the branches of Wisteria floribunda 'Rosea' back to create stumpy spurs in August and February.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Large (over 20 ft), Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
- On sale!
- On sale!