Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni'
Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' is a hardy climber with long panicles of lightly scented pale pink flowers in late spring or early summer up to approx 60 cm long once established.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An eye-catching climbing plant, Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' has long panicles of lightly scented pink flowers in late spring or early summer up to approx 60 cm long once established. A popular plant for training along wires or up trellis against a sunny house wall or fence and Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' is also extremely attractive when grown through established trees or shrubs!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist or well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pink.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' grows to be a medium sized or eventually large climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft)
- Notes: Prolific flowering can be encouraged by pruning the branches of Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' back to create stumpy spurs in August and February.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like