Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni'
Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' is a hardy climber with long panicles of lightly scented pale pink flowers in late spring or early summer up to approx 60 cm long once established.
However following government guidelines our nursery site is closed to visitors for the time being.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
An eye-catching climbing plant, Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' has long panicles of lightly scented pink flowers in late spring or early summer up to approx 60 cm long once established. A popular plant for training along wires or up trellis against a sunny house wall or fence and Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' is also extremely attractive when grown through established trees or shrubs!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist or well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pink.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' grows to be a medium sized or eventually large climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft)
- Notes: Prolific flowering can be encouraged by pruning the branches of Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' back to create stumpy spurs in August and February.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft), Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like