Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni'
Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' is a hardy climber with long panicles of lightly scented pale pink flowers in late spring or early summer up to approx 60 cm long once established.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
An eye-catching climbing plant, Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' has long panicles of lightly scented pink flowers in late spring or early summer up to approx 60 cm long once established. A popular plant for training along wires or up trellis against a sunny house wall or fence and Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' is also extremely attractive when grown through established trees or shrubs!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist or well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: Pink.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' grows to be a medium sized or eventually large climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft)
- Notes: Prolific flowering can be encouraged by pruning the branches of Wisteria floribunda 'Honbeni' back to create stumpy spurs in August and February.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft), Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like