Wisteria floribunda 'Longissima Alba'
Wisteria floribunda 'Longissima Alba' is a beautiful, hardy climber with lush green foliage and long, trailing racemes of scented white flowers in early summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Beautiful, deciduous climber with lush green foliage and long, trailing racemes of scented white flowers in early summer. In Japan it is called 'Schiro Noda' and is considered the essence of purity and elegance.
A popular plant for training along wires or up trellis against a sunny house wall or fence and Wisteria floribunda 'Longissima Alba' is also lovely when grown up and through established trees or shrubs!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Wisteria floribunda 'Longissima Alba' grows to be a large climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: 8 m (26 ft)
- Spread: 8 m (26 ft)
- Pruning: Prolific flowering can be encouraged on Wisteria floribunda 'Longissima Alba' by pruning branches back to create stumpy spurs in August and February.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Climber - Large (over 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like