A hardy, medium sized, deciduous shrub with long, arching branches once established covered with masses of bell-shaped, bright pink flowers in late spring or early summer.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands
A branching and medium sized shrub, Weigela 'Styriaca' has long, arching branches once established covered with masses of bell-shaped, bright pink flowers in late spring or early summer. The leaves are dark, lime green in colour.
Weigela 'Styriaca' is an attractive, flowering plant, generally giving its best display of flowers in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Weigela 'Styriaca' grows to be a spreading, small to medium sized shrub.
- Height: up to 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Windy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers