Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro Sunrise'
A new introduction, Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro Sunrise' is covered by clusters of pure white flowers in early summer which gradually turn pale pink as they age.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A new introduction, Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro Sunrise' is covered by clusters of pure white flowers in early summer which gradually turn pale pink as they age. These flowers are followed by masses of bright red berries later in summer which slowly turn black before falling.
'The leaves are dark green in spring and summer, turning pretty shades of dark red before falling in autumn.
Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro Sunrise' is a handsome specimen shrub with a fairly narrow, upright habit. For a good display of flowers plant in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum plicatum 'Kilimanjaro Sunrise' grows to be an upright, medium sized shrub once established.
- Height: 2.5 m (8 ft) - 3 m (10 ft)
- Spread: Approx 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline
- Special Features
- Habit - Narrow, Fruit - Ornamental, Suitable for Containers, Autumn Colour, Flowers in Summer