Viburnum x burkwoodii
A semi- evergreen shrub, Viburnum x burkwoodii has masses of white sometimes tinged-pink, very fragrant, flower clusters in spring (April - May).
(Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands. Click for delivery info)
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
A semi- evergreen shrub, Viburnum x burkwoodii has masses of white sometimes tinged-pink, very fragrant, flower clusters in spring (April - May). This Viburnum is semi-evergreen, meaning that the dark green leaves will generally stay on through the winter if planted in a mild or sheltered area but are likely to fall if planted in an exposed position or after a prolonged cold spell.
Viburnum x burkwoodii is an attractive, hardy and reliable garden shrub. The highly scented flowers make this an excellent choice for planting near a door or often used path.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April - May
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum x burkwoodii grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub (can be pruned after flowering to keep at certain size if required).
- Height: up to 1.5 - 2.5 m ( 5 - 8 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Scented
You might also like