Viburnum x burkwoodii
A semi- evergreen shrub, Viburnum x burkwoodii has masses of white sometimes tinged-pink, very fragrant, flower clusters in spring (April - May).
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A semi- evergreen shrub, Viburnum x burkwoodii has masses of white sometimes tinged-pink, very fragrant, flower clusters in spring (April - May). This Viburnum is semi-evergreen, meaning that the dark green leaves will generally stay on through the winter if planted in a mild or sheltered area but are likely to fall if planted in an exposed position or after a prolonged cold spell.
Viburnum x burkwoodii is an attractive, hardy and reliable garden shrub. The highly scented flowers make this an excellent choice for planting near a door or often used path.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April - May
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Viburnum x burkwoodii grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub (can be pruned after flowering to keep at certain size if required).
- Height: up to 1.5 - 2.5 m ( 5 - 8 ft).
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Scented, Evergreen, Flowers in Spring