Lavandula 'Regal Splendour'
(Lavender) A bushy evergreen shrub, Lavandula 'Regal Splendour' has masses of beautiful purple flowers with purple-violet-purple flags.
(Surcharges may apply for Highlands, Islands & other areas, please click for further details)
A bushy evergreen shrub, Lavandula 'Regal Splendour' has masses of beautiful purple flowers with purple-violet-purple flags. The flowers are fragrant and very popular with bees and butterflies.
Flowering best in a sunny position, Lavandula 'Regal Splendour' looks lovely when planted near paths and can also be growing in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April-June
- Flower Colour: Dark purple
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Lavandula 'Regal Splendour' is a small, densely branching shrub.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), Scented, To grow in a pot
You might also like