Lavandula angustifolia 'Munstead'
(Lavender) A compact evergreen shrub, Lavandula angustifolia 'Munstead' has masses of fragrant purple-blue flowers in summer and aromatic, silver-grey foliage.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A compact evergreen shrub, Lavandula angustifolia 'Munstead' has masses of fragrant purple-blue flowers in summer and aromatic, silver-grey foliage. The flowers are very popular with bees and butterflies.
Flowering best in a sunny position, Lavandula angustifolia 'Munstead' looks lovely when planted near paths and can also be growing in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September
- Flower Colour: Purple-blue
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Lavandula angustifolia 'Munstead' is a small, densely branching shrub.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 50 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot, Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver
You might also like