Tamarix ramosissima 'Pink Cascade'
(Late-flowering Tamarix) A beautiful late flowering plant native to an area from southern Russia to Chin, Tamarix ramosissima 'Pink Cascade' has graceful, sea green, feathery leaves and plumes of rich-pink flowers in mid to late summer.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A beautiful late flowering plant native to an area from southern Russia to Chin, Tamarix ramosissima 'Pink Cascade' has graceful, sea green, feathery leaves and plumes of rich-pink flowers in mid to late summer.
Very attractive ornamental shrub, ideal for growing in flowering borders, woodland areas or windy, coastal positions.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August - September
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Large shrub with elegant arching branches.
- Height: up to 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 5 m (16 ft)
- Notes: For a smaller and more compact plant, prune back hard in spring before Tamarix ramosissima 'Pink Cascade' comes into leaf.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas, Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot
You might also like