Trachelospermum asiaticum 'Summer Sunset'
New to us, Trachelospermum asiaticum 'Summer Sunset' is a slow growing, evergreen climber with vivid orange, red and gold variegated leaves, particularly colourful in Spring and Summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
New to us, Trachelospermum asiaticum 'Summer Sunset' is a slow growing, evergreen climber with vivid orange, red and gold variegated leaves, particularly colourful in Spring and Summer. Established plants have clusters of fragrant creamy-white flowers in summer which turn yellow with age.
Suitable for a warm, sheltered position in sun or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Warm in full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Trachelospermum asiaticum 'Summer Sunset' requires shelter from cold winter wind and protection from severe frosts.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Trachelospermum asiaticum 'Summer Sunset' grows to be a small to medium sized climbing plant.
- Height: 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Climber - Small (under 10 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Colour - Variegated, Scented
You might also like