Thuja occidentalis 'Teddy'
(Dwarf White Cedar) Thuja occidentalis 'Teddy' is a compact & tidy, slow growing conifer with bright green summer foliage developing bronze tints in winter.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Thuja occidentalis 'Teddy' is a compact & tidy, very slow growing conifer with bright green summer foliage developing bronze tints in winter. Gradually develops a rounded habit and can be trimmed gently to shape if required.
Suitable for sun or partial shade and can be grown in a large container.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Thuja occidentalis 'Teddy' will grow as a small rounded shrub.
- Height: 60 -80 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 80 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m), Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Screening/Hedge, Suitable for Containers