(Meadow Rue) An eye-catching, clump forming perennial, Thalictrum rochebrunianum has blueish-green leaves and delicate sprays of lilac flowers in mid summer.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An eye-catching, clump forming perennial, Thalictrum rochebrunianum has blueish-green leaves and delicate sprays of lilac flowers in mid summer. Tough and hardy, this plant is most suitable for a position in light, dappled shade in a flower border or amongst taller trees and shrubs.
- Position: Light, dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Most fertile soil including clay.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial.
- Height: 120 - 160 cm (4 - 5 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Large (Tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Colour - Blue/Silver
You might also likeNew Price Each £9.95New Price Each £12.95New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £12.95
New Price Each £38.00Regular price £25.00 -5% New Price Each £23.75
- On sale!